The 26th Board of Management (BoM) and the 8th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of NERCORMP Society was held on the 4th of March 2014 at the Conference Hall of the North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong. The meeting was chaired by Shri Ameising Luikham, IAS, Secretary, NEC and Chairman, NERCORMP.
The agenda for the AGM were as follows:
- Confirmation of the resolution and proceedings of 7th Annual General Body Meeting of the NERCRMS held in NEC Conference Hall on 7th December 2012
- Action taken Report on the decision of the 7th AGM of NERCRMS held on 7th December 2012
- Submission of Annual Accounts (Audit Report of the FY 2012-13)
The following agendas were put up for discussion during the BoM:
- Confirmation of the resolution and proceedings of the 25th Board of Management Meeting
- Action Taken Report (ATR) on the decision of the 25th Board of Management meeting
- Ratification of appointment of Auditor for FY 2012-13 and Audit Report of FY 2012-13
- Ratification of Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB) of FY 2014-15.
- Amendment of Memorandum of Association of NERCRMS
- Up gradation of the post of Micro Credit Officer (MCO) and Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (MEA)
- Induction of new members viz: Deputy Commissioners of Tirap, Changlang, Chandel and Churachandpur and NGO representatives in the BoM.
- Authorisation of NERCORMP PSU to identify Block list of NERCORMP III in consultation with the State govt concerned.
- Ratification of the proceedings of the core committee meeting held on 28.02.2013
- Appointment of Auditor for FY 2013-14.
The six outgoing members representing the NGOs and Communities namely: Shri Kenneth Shadap, NGO Representative -West Khasi Hills, Smt Royallish. A. Sangma, CBO Representative – West Garo Hills, Shri V.Tuime Lolly, CBO Representative – Ukhrul, Smt Hemam Hoakip, NGO Representative- Senapati, Shri Rupsing Timung, NGO Representative – Karbi Anglong, and Shri Maidanon Dibragede, CBO Representative – Dima Hasao were felicitated.
The following new members were inducted into the Board of Management for the next 2 years term:
- Ms Hmangte Hoijanei – CBO Representative, Senapati
- Mr Jollyson Ningshen – NGO Representative, Ukhrul
- Col (Retd) T.I.Donald – NGO Representative, West Garo Hills
- Mr K.Wahlang – CBO Representative, West Khasi Hills
- Mr Babusing Tisso – CBO Representative, Karbi Anglong
- Mr N.H.Paoheu – NGO Representative, Dima Hasao